Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Marry me cake pops

Wedding bells are ringing! I am so happy for my brother and Shar. *tear. Their day: March 19,2011. =)I'm planning to make these bride and groom pops for the wedding and am so excited to do so. I'm making strawberry cake for the bride pops, and red velvet for the groom.

Maricris will be making the cake pop tags and these cute personalized water bottles.
As soon as we put everything together, I'll post more pics. Until then, wish me luck!

Before and after pics:



\

Now the question is...who do I need to make these for next? ;)




Click here for recipe

3 comments:

  1. Great job bff! Can't wait til you make mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Can't wait to help you make some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant . One of the best 'bride n groom' cake pop designs ive seen

    ReplyDelete